The requirement to maintain insurance coverage will normally be met by the licensee concerned obtaining an insurance policy from an insurance firm. The CBB may also accept an insurance policy issued at group level, e.g. issued with respect to the parent of the licensee, provided the terms of the policy explicitly provide coverage with respect to the licensee.

May 2011