Article (80) Definition of Companies Trading in Securities
(a) Companies trading in securities are those whose objectives include one or more of the following activities:
1. Promoting and underwriting securities or financing investments therein.
2. Participating in incorporating of securities companies or increasing the capitals thereof.
3. Forming and managing securities portfolios and investment funds.
4. Depositing, clearance and settlement of securities.
5. Brokering in securities transactions.
6. Providing advisory services related to securities.
7. Any other activities as approved by the Central Bank.